Sunday, October 3, 2010

Catch-Up Vomit

I have been trying to get back to blogging, but I have been busy, BUSY!  Let's see, what has happened since I was here last:

Heritage Oaks Family Fun Run.  This event was great.  About 18 of the ladies from Curves came out in the Not for Sissies shirts and participated in the 5k walk.  It was very warm that day, but we can't wait for next year!

 Old Glory ran that day!


 The group heading out!




 Kandi and margaret keeptheir pace up...amazing...I saw their backs a,most the whole time!

 Me and Clar after the race with our medals


  It all began and ended here


 The whole group!



 Jane and Kathy






Lynn and Emilie


Next up is Convention.  We are pretty excited about it.  Curves will be introducing some new stuff, but it is all confidential right now! SSSHHHHHHHH!!!!  We will be gone the end of October, but when I get back I can let the cat out of the bag :-)  It's gonna be HUGE!

The weekend after convention is Danielle's wedding...omg...HYPERVENTILLATING!  We are all so excited for her...still so much to do but it is getting done :-)



My personal goal back in February was to get into *my* wedding dress by Danielle's wedding day.  This is confusing people and I don't know why....

"You are going to wear your wedding dress to Dani's wedding?!?!?!"


um.
yeah.
I am *that* crazy.


SHEESH!


So I try the dress on and I have about 1/4 inch to get that sucker zipped.  Will I meet my goal?  I don't know.  I am having a hard time sticking to the program, only because my shopping has been off.   I hate shopping. Seriously.  My bf is good, but I am bouncing up and down within a 5 lbs range.  I feel great, but I really need to meet that goal because I posted it in club.  So here's to another week of great workouts and BETTER meal plans....when I reach that goal, I will post pictures ;-)


Let's see...what else is going on?


OH!  October is BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH...bring your receipt of mammogram this month or $25 donation to The American Cancer Society and Curves will waive your service fee....that is a $200 savings...and EXERCISE is one of the best weapons against cancer!  SO MOVE PEOPLE!

My sister is a survivor, my brother is fighting prostate cancer, and my mom died of lung cancer.  Cancer is EVIL.




That's pretty much it for now....:-)




See you in the Circuit!








1 comment: