Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chasing the Blues Away


What day is it, Anway?

The past week has been rough.
I thought I was just a bit irritable the beginning of last week...but it most definitely turned into a full blown depression.  Tearful, moody...the whole ball of wax.

I told my husband I cannot figure out what the problem was, which depressed me even more.  I have been exercising, eating right, and getting sunshine.   Well, maybe not as much sunshine as I should :-(

BAH!

......maybe it is having a glass of wine here and a cold beer there that is effecting me.  On Phase III you can do that...but maybe it isn't a wise decision for me.

So I have decided to get back onto Phase I this week I need to reign in those calories and take the alcohol exchange out of the equationYesterday was Day 1, and I am already feeling a little bit better I got in bed a bit earlier, slept well and woke up hungry.  I also tend to have more energy when I get strict with my dietWe'll see.

As far as my Personal Boot Camp, things are going well.  My workouts are intense and I am feeling it.  This is a good thing :-)

Yesterday was PLYO day...if you have never done *jump training*, give it a try on your non-Curves day.  This is a great cardio workout and really bumps up the fat burn:







Today is my Curves day....and with the lingering depression I am not really looking forward to it, but I will do it ;-)

Ok...I gotta get something to eat before I jump on the bike and head to work.....SEND MEPOSITIVE VIBES!  I NEED THEM!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad week. I understand totally why you didn't blog last week. Glad to hear things are a bit better. Thanks for sharing about the plyometrics. You explained it to me at Curves and I wanted to incorporate it into my days, but haven't done it yet. This video is terrific. I think it will motivate me to get my deck of cards out and JUST DO IT! I love this video...she's got a GREAT BOD! It makes me want to put the SMACK DOWN on the little inner voice in my head always screwing up my eating and workout routines! I could get definition like her if I could quiet that voice and take total control like she obviously does. Although, I'm sure because of her job she has plenty of help in keeping on the staight and narrow. In addition, I'm sure she doesn't have a family and other pressures that come with that...AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I'M TELLING MYSELF;) RIGHT? *WE* are doing a good job and need to just keep plugging away at it! I WONT compare and orange to an apple again ;) See ya tomorrow Gina! -aim p.s.....here's some positive {{{{vibes}}}} for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW!!! I DID IT! I did the plyometrics routine!!! It is a butt kicker...literally! Looks simple enough, but WOW! Talk about SWEATING IT OUT! I made it through the list twice which is once through the deck of cards...I'm sure I'll be able to walk tomorrow...it's the day after that, that I'm worried about ;) I guess that's why it's only once a week on the boot camp calender - Takes that long to recover ;) WOOOO WHOOO! Here WE go!!! I'm right with ya Gina!

    ReplyDelete