Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Personal Boot Camp Calendar

Phase III
Day  2
Phase III started yesterday...and what better day than Memorial Day ;-)

We didn't BBQ, but I did make 2 huge pans of enchiladas with salad,  chips, and Spanish rice.  My oldest son was here with a couple of his friends playing board games with Nathaniel and Isabella It was a nice afternoonNeedless to say, with all of that food I am out of my window, so I am back to Phase I to take it off.  It will take me a couple of days, but that is cool....I love Phase III. The last time I was on the end of Phase III it took  me TWO WEEKS to get out of my weight window! Nice!

Last week (or was it longer), I said I would post my own private Boot Camp CalendarI was having a hard time with this, because I knew that once I committed it to paper I was IN IT, and frankly, I just wasn't ready....

Do I feel *ready* today?
Not really :-(

I am feeling a little bored and a little overwhelmed.  As I was making up *fitness* calendar I realised I needed a *boot camp calendar* for MANY aspects of my life...have you ever done that?  
How do you deal with that?  

I am overwhelmed....and RESENTFUL.

Isn't that TERRIBLE??

UGH.

Oh...and I suppose it is fair to mention that it is soon to be "my time" of the Moon Cycle...so I always have these feelings...at different times....'cause  I am perimenopausal :  over forty, prone to acne AND hot flashes while trying to GUESS when the 1st day of your period will be....

Seriously.  WHO the h*** wouldn't feel a little resentful??
OK....it is getting late...here is my Bootcamp Calendar for JUNE:



I am wanting to ride my new bike to and from work, but I don't have a helmet :-(  I was rising to and from my friend's house all weekend, what FUN!  But she is just in the next neighborhood and there is a back way.  Maybe I will get a helmet this week....

So I have CurvesSmart on Monday/Wednesday/FridayPlyometrics (jump training) on Tuesdays and Yoga on ThursdaysI will sprinkle in the water tower walk on Rick's days off and Hoop a little each day, just because it makes me happy ;-)

More Moon Phase Moanings later...you can count on it!


3 comments:

  1. I bow down to you even more since you posted your boot camp calender. I understand the whole wanting to do the calender then dragging your feet to post...that whole ACCOUNTABILITY thing sucks sometimes. Lately, my mind has a *whole* different idea, than my body does, about things I should be doing. It's that conflict that makes us drag our feet when it comes to accountability. It sure is nice when the mind and body agree-I just wish it would happen sooner than later. My mind and body have been in disagreement for far to long this time....a day or two here and there ...even a WEEK...I can live with, but it seems the weeks are turning into months. I guess the big secret is how to get the two to agree again. If you figure it out before I do, please share the secret with me ;) In the mean time, I will start my food calender again...starting tomorrow and will bring it to you on fridays to check :) Also, with school ending soon, days getting longer and warmer, I will be itching to do my walks...At least I hope I do ;) see you soon -aim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't bow yet! I have to actually DO IT! I think the motivation is found in the DOING. One day, strung to another day, strung to another day until you have a week. Gads, it is those first few days that are the hardest. No, it is actually the first 2...after that I am encouraged to continue. But boy oh boy, miss a couple of days and it feels like SQUARE ONE!

    I am being faithful to my food diary...I will show you on Friday...you can keep me honest...ha!

    The warm weather will help I think :-) I love my walks, too!

    Thanks for following the blog, Amy :-)
    ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete