Tuesday, May 25, 2010

That's what sleep feels like!!

Phase II
Day 17 

So yesterday I started my own personal *boot camp* . I did NOT workout before my shift, because whenever I make plans to get up earlier than usual I have a hard time sleeping the night before :-(  I did get my workout in when Krissy came into the club, and I totally busted it out with a CurvesSmart calorie count of 1055.  I am on the Endurance program, so you start at 100% and you go 100% until your last machine.  I was definitely feeling it!

After that I came home, had a cup of coffee with Rick, then we took the "Water Tower Walk".  That is up around Golden Hill Road, over to Rolling Hill...around Von's and Planet Fitness.  I was so spent after my CurvesSmart workout, I didn't really push the walk like I usually do, but it was great....so great, in fact, I crashed on the sofa shortly after I got home.  

This was actually a bit scary....I suffer insomnia, so it is very seldom I knock out like that....and I was KNOCKED OUT!

Later in the afternoon while Isabella was doing homework, Nathaniel was at Martial Arts and Rick was making dinner I practiced my hoop :-)  I think I go in at least 30 min. of that...I have so much fun I don't usually watch the clock...

So I was very active yesterday and I feel it today.  Not sore, but invigorated!  And that water retention I am experiencing due to my cycle is less :-)

Activity is only PART of the equation, however.  I remained true to my Phase II calories, so I am on track nutritionally as well...yeay :-)

The goal today is NOT to nap before bedtime...FINGERS CROSSED!  I will probably do a cardio dvd at home since this is my non-Curves day, and that 30 min extra activity is crucial.  I'd take a walk, but we might be getting rain...we'll see...

....and of course, the hoop ;-)





1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Gina! You must feel GREAT! You deserve it! You make up your mind and go for it! EXCELLENT! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete