Monday, May 10, 2010

Pizza on Program!

 Phase II
Day 2

Eeeegads...I don't know what is wrong with me...I just can't seem to shake my blues away :-(

So yesterday was Mother's Day.  It was a fun day for me, really.  Met my oldest at Starbuck's for coffee (and a HUGE bouquet of Lillies) and then we took Isabella and her boom box up to the school for some hoop dance practice....we had a lot of fun :-)

I came home to discover my oldest son had purchased me a programmable coffee pot.  AWESOME!  I have not had one of those in YEARS ;-)  Rick and i are hard on coffee pots, so we resorted to perking coffee on the gas stove in a Coleman's Camp Coffee Pot.  Yeah, weird I know, but that is how we do things...and it is a great back up....

My son also called me from work and told me not to plan on dinner, which meant he was picking up pizza.  PIZZA!  My very favorite!!!  But I am on PROGRAM!  AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!



What to do.
Well, it was Mother's Day.
...and I cheated without actually cheating.....

On Phase III of the Weight Management Plan you CAN have pizza.  2 slices of veggie :-)  I slept in a bit yesterday and so I was off my normal eating schedule, which means my meals were later in the day than they usually are.  I had the 2 slices of veggie pizza and counted it as both my lunch and dinner meal option.  Unorthodox, yes, and I would NOT suggest it everyday.  It did, however, work for me yesterday He also bought me Diet Cherry Pepsi and I had some of that....needless to say this choice has left me slightly bloated from water retention....but I knew that would happen, and so I counteract that today by staying true to my workout, eating *clean* on program and DRINKING LOTS OF WATER :-)

This definitely is a program you can live with...forever!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment