Saturday, May 8, 2010

GOODBYE PHASE I..a recap on the past 7 days

 Phase 1
Day 7


I am not gonna lie.  I am in a pissy mood this morning.

was in a pissy mood last night and put myself to bed WAY early to spare the family.  It doesn't seem to have helped.  I am full blown into my cycle, so I know I am a bit emotional due to that, but I am making a concerted effort NOT to take it out on those around me...ugh!  Hence the early bedtime...

It doesn't to seem to have helped any :-(

I have had this *thing* planned for several weeks.  It took time and money I DO NOT HAVE.  Then, suddenly yesterday, all plans fell through and it is not happening.  I cried.  I ranted. I went to bed early.  Basically, I am inconsolable.  I will get to spend the afternoon with my oldest daughter/soon to be bride, but I am still out A LOT OF MONEY.  THIS is why I do very little *entertaining*...ok this wasn't entertaining, this was a workshop of sorts, but it was going to be super fun...ugh I am getting angry again...WHATEVER!  

On a brighter note:

Today is my last day on Phase I of this 30 Days of dieting.  I feel really good about this.  I think the only time I slipped was I had a handful of cold cereal in my hand at the pantry before Nathaniel, my 15 yo, yelled at me from the back of the house "GET OUT OF THE CEREAL!!"  It sounds funny, but I let them know which foods we have that will be a trigger and I ask them all to *be aware*....the only one who doesn't do this is my 11 yo Isabella.  She is so afraid I am depriving myself.  Isabella doesn't remember my *heavy* days...she was just a little one...but the rest of the kids DO and are more than happy to intervene my sneaky snacking....

My workouts have been great.  Next week I will hit my 600!  I am excited about that :-)  Last week I made my 3 times on the circuit, walked and/or hooped everyday for an extra 30 min. and as always, if you follow the plan, it will pay off :-) I will post my stats on tomorrows blog as I begin Phase II.....calories go up to 1500 and the weight loss WILL SLOW.....be prepared!


OFF TO THE CIRCUIT!
I hope to see you there!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment