Wednesday, May 12, 2010

RESULTS OF PHASE 1

Phase II
Day 4

Yesterday was rough, but I made it through.
No reason in particular, just a rough food day.  Didn't feel like I was getting enough.  I think I was bored.

Anyhow, I thought I would post my results for Phase I.  I did really well, but I always do on Phase I!  The hardest day is Day 1....it gets easier after that :-)

Inches Lost:  8.75
Total Pounds Lost: 5.6
Body Fat Pounds Lost: 2.31

I did jump on the scale this morning and I am UP 2 lbs.  This is TYPICAL.  With the increased calories and carbohydrates, there is water gain.  If you are true to the program this is not fat :-)

My new fav protein shake recipe is fromthe Curves Weight Management book: White Chocolate Mocha...it is great!

White Chocolate Mocha Protein Shake:

Blend 8 oz skim milk (soy,almond, dairy) with 2 scoops of the Curves Vanilla Protein Powder with 2 TBSP sugar free white chocoate pudding powder and 1/4 c. coffee. MMMM!

This would be extra special if blended with ice in the blender.  I was on the go so I just shook it in my Curves shaker...still fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment