Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Daily Stress

 PHASE I
Day 4

I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday because I had SO much to do....and by the time I had a minute I was thoroughly exhausted and needed to go to bed. I still feel like I need a nap!

My family life is busy and more stressful lately.  BOTH of our cars are not running.  Thank God for my friend Alice who has graciously loaned us her car!  But it is ONE car and I find myself literally driving non-stop from 2:30pm until almost 9 pm driving everyone to where they need to go and then to get Rick from work.  I am tired, stressed and feeling sorry for myself...WAAAA!

Needless to say these situations can really throw a wrench in diet plans if we let it!  Stress eating is HUGE, but if you plan you can get through it :-)

*Give yourself permission to feel stressed, but know there is a light at then end of the tunnel
*drink your water!
*carry free vegetables and your food with you if need be.  I have a small cooler I pack if I am gonna be out and about all day.  Much more convenient than a drive thru and the healthy choices keep my energy good.
*DO YOUR WORKOUT FIRST THING....even if it means you have to GET UP AT 6am!  Everyone has 24 hours in the day, put yourself first!  You will be glad you did!

So my stress level was SKY HIGH yesterday, but with the proper planning and motivation I was able to stick to the Curves Weight Management Program...I should really go to bed earlier, though...the mornings wouldn't be so hard!  I did make it to bed by 10:30 pm last night, but I really need to get in bed by 9 when I open Curves the next day.


That's it for now...iwill blog later with some great recipes for those free veggies ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment